Oak Barrel Aging
Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit our webpage on Barrel Aging for further information.
Now Taking Orders For:
- ECLIPSE Barossa Valley Shiraz w/Grape Skins -- Ready To Bottle 2018 -- (Now Taking Reservations. Only 1 Spot Left!)
- Since it's release in Fall 2013, this wine has hit the ground running. Rarely does a new wine capture a loyal following as fast as Eclipse Barossa Valley Shiraz. Hailing from
Australia’s quintessential wine region, this wine is a big, full bodied Shiraz with rich notes of chocolate and spice that have become synonymous with Barossa Valley and Australian wine in general. Pair with an equally rich dish to stand up to the big aromas and flavours. Think thick stews, or grilled steaks with sautéed mushrooms. The dark fruit notes in this wine would also pair beautifully with roast pork and cranberry chutney.
- SELECTION Argentine Malbec w/Grape Skins -- Ready To Bottle 2018 -- (Now Taking Reservations. Only 2 Spots Left!)
An truly excellent wine that unfortunately flew under the radar of many wine lovers for years. That is no longer the case as Malbec is a wine that has gained a strong foothold in both the commercial and craft winemaking markets within the past 5 to 10 years. Selection Argentine Malbec with grape skins is a medium/full-bodied, dry red wine with firm acidity, rich tannins and generous alcohol levels. Dark, inky purple colour and ripe fruit flavours of plums, black cherry and blackberry give an almost jammy character on the palate. Smoke, earth, leather, wild game, tobacco and white/black pepper along with intriguingly spicy notes make for an interesting medley of aromas and flavours, adding to layers of complexity. Definitely a wine for red meat, it is adaptable enough to stand up to spicy cuisines, such as Mexican, Cajun, Indian, Thai or Italian, working especially well with barbecue and other hard to pair meat-based dishes.
- ECLIPSE Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot -- Timetable TBD, Wine is currently out of stock. A waitlist has been started and is filling up fast so get your name on it today! --
- Year after year, our best selling wine. Stag's Leap Merlot outsells the next most popular wine by almost two to one. Light warm oak accentuates a spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of plums and red berries. Rich, round flavour provides an elegant lingering finish. One of our best values, as you will currently find Stag's Leap Merlot for $45 plus per bottle in liquor stores! Winexpert is currently out of stock of this wine but expects fresh juice to arrive at the end of November or beginning of December. This barrel of Stag's Leap Merlot will start as soon as Winexpert has replenished stock and we have barrel space open on the schedule. The waitlist is already filling up quickly.
- LE17 Australian Petit Ruby Cabernet -- Timetable TBD -- (Now Taking Reservations. Only 2 Spots Left!)
- LE17 South African Chardonnay Chenin Blanc -- Timetable TBD -- (SOLD OUT)
- LE17 New Zealand Hawke's Bay Merlot -- Timetable TBD -- (Now Taking Reservations. Only 2 Spots Left!)
- LE17 Italian Negroamaro -- Timetable TBD -- (Now Taking Reservations. Only 4 Spots Left!)