Speaking of Wine...
July is here again and with it comes the tail end of our Annual Anniversary & Client Appreciation Celebration. Be sure to take advantage of our biggest and best discounts of the year! It's a perfect opportunity to stock up and get a jump on your Fall and Winter wine. Even if you don't need any wine, a reminder that our BBQ Open House takes place this Saturday, July 9th (10am to 5pm). Drop by the shop on this our last day of the sale to enjoy free hot dogs, soft drinks, and munchies! All are welcome.
Now Taking Oak Barrel Aged Orders For:
- ECLIPSE BRAVADO -- Ready To Bottle Nov --
A full bodied blend from the Eclipse series fermented with grapeskins from Tuscany, Italy. Fans of the LE14 Super Tuscan and lovers of all things big, bold, and red, do not want to miss this one. This is a limited release, so this wine will be available for a short time only. If it proves to be even half as good as last year's limited release, Eclipse FORZA, you can expect supply to disappear quickly!
- ECLIPSE Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot -- Ready To Bottle Dec --
- Year after year, our best selling wine. Stag's Leap Merlot outsells the next most popular wine by almost two to one. Light warm oak accentuates a spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of plums and red berries. Rich, round flavour provides an elegant lingering finish. One of our best values, as you will currently find Stag's Leap Merlot for $40 plus per bottle in liquor stores!
- SELECTION Australian Petit Verdot w/Grape Skins -- Ready To Bottle Nov/Dec --
- Remember this one from the LE 20th Anniversary lineup? If you didn't know, it's been a mainstay on our regular wine menu for a several years now and is made all the better in an oak barrel. Best described as a 'Super Cabernet', this is a dark rich wine with wonderfully concentrated flavours of juicy blackberry and black currant, with smooth, gripping tannins and an elegant structure leading to a magnificent, boldly oaked finish. With intense fruit-forward character, this wine drinks well immediately and it will fully round out in only three months, delivering intense fruit and richness. Serve with grilled steak, roasted lamb or try it with bittersweet chocolate!
Food and wine expert Dave Larocque guides you in an exploration of fantastic new experiences with wine and food. This month we feature Citrus Butter Tilapia paired with a dry fruity white blend such as World Vineyard The Candidate White. Click the above image for more.
Just Fine Wine will observe the following hours for the BC Day Long Weekend:
Saturday, July 30: 10am - 2pm
Sunday, July 31: CLOSED
Monday, August 1: CLOSED
Tuesday, August 2: 11am to 8pm (Regular Business Hours Resume)
We apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy the holiday and please drink responsibly.
To Enjoy Exclusive Promotions and Offers
Join the Conversation Online:
We would like to show our appreciation to clients that have the trust in us to refer Just Fine Wine to their friends and family. All NEW on-premise clients who are referred to us by an existing customer will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount OR thirty new bottles (750ml - green or clear) OR select giftware (up to $25 value). The client who has given us the referral will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount on their next purchase OR select giftware (up to $25 value). It's our way of saying 'welcome' to newcomers and 'thank you' to those who have trust enough to recommend us to others!
|Simply print and cut out this coupon or use our Downloadable Version.|
Offer Never Expires. One referral discount per purchase. Referral discount does not apply to same household. Proof of separate residence may be required. Referral discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other sales or promotions.
If for any reason you wish to stop receiving electronic messages from Just Fine Wine, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.