Speaking of Wine...
The first six months of the year are in the books. That means we are once again at the tail end of our Annual Anniversary & Client Appreciation Celebration. Be sure to take advantage of our biggest and best discounts of the year! Even though the Summer weather just arrived (finally), it's a perfect opportunity to think about stocking up for Fall and Winter.
Also, a reminder that our BBQ Open House takes place this Saturday, July 8th (10am to 5pm). Even if you don't need any wine, please drop by the shop on this, our last day of the sale, to enjoy free hot dogs, soft drinks, and munchies! All are welcome. Hope to see you there.
Now Taking Oak Barrel Aged Orders For:
- ECLIPSE NOCTURNAL -- Ready To Bottle Dec -- (VERY FEW BATCHES REMAINING)
Nocturnal is a classic blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Cinsault with an unusual moonlit twist. The grapes were plucked from the vines in the cool of the night when sugar levels are more stable and acid levels are better. This results in a wine with richer flavour and aromatics. Nocturnal delivers complex spicy aromas with fruity plum and black raspberry on the palate, balanced with earthy woodsmoke. The full body and lush tannins make the finish just long enough to savour all the nuances in this gorgeous wine. Following in the footsteps of previous Limited Release wines, FORZA & BRAVADO, this wine is selling fast - our 2nd barrel is nearly sold out. You can expect supply to disappear quickly.
- ECLIPSE Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot -- Ready To Bottle Oct/Nov -- (2 BATCHES HAVE JUST BECOME AVAILABLE)
- Year after year, our best selling wine. Stag's Leap Merlot outsells the next most popular wine by almost two to one. Light warm oak accentuates a spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of plums and red berries. Rich, round flavour provides an elegant lingering finish. One of our best values, as you will currently find Stag's Leap Merlot for $45 plus per bottle in liquor stores! Two batches have just become available in a barrel starting now. First Come, first served.
- SELECTION Chilean Carmenère -- Ready To Bottle Nov/Dec -- (1 BATCH REMAINING)
- Chile is one of the foremost producers of Carmenère with it’s warm climate, long growing season, and fertile soils making ideal conditions for this grape. Described as "merlot with mystique", Carmenère is a synonym for brilliant red, ‘carmine’. With medium body and moderate tannins, this wine has a well structured mouthfilling texture, velvety on the tongue with very supple tannins. Drink with grilled beef, pizza, or dark chocolate. Only one batch remaining!
Just Fine Wine will observe the following hours for the BC Day holiday:
Saturday, August 5 10am - 2pm
Sunday, August 6: CLOSED
Monday, August 7: CLOSED
Tuesday, August 8: 10am to 5pm
Wednesday, August 9: 11am - 8pm (Regular Business Hours Resume)
We apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy your BC Day Long Weekend!
To Enjoy Exclusive Promotions and Offers
Join the Conversation Online:
We would like to show our appreciation to clients that have the trust in us to refer Just Fine Wine to their friends and family. All NEW on-premise clients who are referred to us by an existing customer will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount OR thirty new bottles (750ml - green or clear) OR select giftware (up to $25 value). The client who has given us the referral will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount on their next purchase OR select giftware (up to $25 value). It's our way of saying 'welcome' to newcomers and 'thank you' to those who have trust enough to recommend us to others!
|Simply print and cut out this coupon or use our Downloadable Version.|
Offer Never Expires. One referral discount per purchase. Referral discount does not apply to same household. Proof of separate residence may be required. Referral discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other sales or promotions.
If for any reason you wish to stop receiving electronic messages from Just Fine Wine, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.